Become a Mount Shasta Avalanche Center Sponsor Today!
Did you know that shastaavalanche.org receives an average of 40,000 unique visitors per year? A shastaavalanche.org sponsorship will expose your business or organization to thousands of potential customers and clients annually. See below for more details.
What We Do
Together with the Shasta-Trinity National Forest we provide funding, effort, and equipment towards operating the Mount Shasta Avalanche Center.
- Help the MSAC to provide avalanche education presentations and companion rescue clinics, including new programs targeted specifically at motorized and youth backcountry user groups.
- Develop and maintain the MSAC website for year-round backcountry recreation safety information.
- Fund remote weather stations to collect real-time weather data used by our forecasters, posted on the avalanche.org.
- Maintain public avalanche interpretive area in the Old Ski Bowl on Mt Shasta.
- Help fund MSAC forecasters’ professional development opportunities and an avalanche educationtraining fund for community members.
- Fund information and advisory road signage on popular backcountry access roads.
- Fund and support the MSAC Snowmobile Ambassador program.
- Your business/organization “hyper-linked” logo on our website. This will make your business logo visible to a diverse outdoor-enthusiast market of up to 40,000 shastaavalanche.org website visitors.
- Logo listed on marketing materials and social media postings (email blasts, FaceBook, Instagram & Twitter).
- Sponsorship recognition at clinics, workshops and events.
- Mount Shasta is an iconic mountain, attracting visitors from all over the world. Likewise, our website sees both local and international visitors. Most our web traffic comes from northern California and southern Oregon, including the San Francisco Bay Area, Sacramento, Chico, Redding and Ashland-Medford-Klamath
||Logo & Link on Sponsor Page
||Rotating Logo Box & Link Ad *
||Logo & Link on Header **
|* Box ad to be placed on our climbing and avalanche advisory pages and on all our remote weather station reporting pages. In a 3 second rotation, 160x90 pixels.
** On top of all pages. In a 4 second rotation, 160x90 pixels.
In-kind donations and event sponsorship opportunities are also available. For details contact Justi Hansen at 530-925-2359 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Pay for Your Sponsorship
The following businesses, organizations, and individuals provide support to the Mount Shasta Avalanche Center and help make the forecasts and educational products you rely on possible. If you appreciate their efforts to keep you on top, please join us in supporting them.